We no longer provide complementary microbeads with i-tip purchases. For any customer who needs them, please message us and we're still happy to provide them. However we're not responsible for any problem you may experience with the micobeads since most problems occur due to mistakes made by stylists during application. We specialize in hair extensions and hair extensions only, the microbeads are provided as a courtesy.
The work of JadyHair’s artisan guarantees our hair extensions to be one of the top notch quality hair extensions in Etsy. Our hair extension is made by 100% virgin remy human hair with cuticles reserved.
Our I-Tip hair extensions utilize high quality keratin tips specially designed for hair extensions and refined after thousands of experiments. The thickness of the tip is strictly regulated to be around 0.7 mm, and is always thinner than the smallest microring. The two major tools for applying our I-tip extensions are microrings and shrinkies. The inside of our microring is covered with rubber, which prevents damaging your own hair. Shrinkies are plastic rings that shrink when heat is applied (simply blow hot air on them with a hairdryer).
One pack contains 50strands, and 2-3packs is the recommended quantity for a full head. You can choose all packs in one color, or you can choose different colors to make your own balayage color.
MAINTENANCE and CARE
1. ALWAYS try out a TEST STRAND before applying on full scale.
2. From time to time there may be slight variations in color after washing. This is normal and does not affect the quality of the product.
3. Giving your extensions a trim every 6 weeks is always advised in order to keep the ends in good condition.
4. After washing the extensions with shampoo and conditioner, while the hair is still wet, ALWAYS brush the hair to prevent matting. Remember to start brushing near the ends; then gradually move up to the middle of the extensions and brush down to the ends before brushing all the way from the roots to the ends. Following this brushing technique is very beneficial for the extensions and also minimizes the possibility of damaging to your own hair.
5. We recommend always using BASIC hydrating shampoos and conditioners for your extensions. Check the formulas to make sure that the products used DO NOT contain any protein or oil treatments, for they strip the cuticles on the hair. We recommend that you mix a little bit of conditioner with shampoo to clean the hair first. And then, apply conditioner to the extensions and wait for about 5 minutes before rinsing. It is advised to repeat the conditioning procedure three times.
6. Water quality around the world varies. In some places, the tap water you use for washing the extensions are more acidic than that of other places. Normally, less acidic, or more basic the water is better for making sure the extensions stay smooth and tangle-free.
7. For your styling convenience, heat can be safely applied to Human Hair. Don’t be shy to use tools like straighteners, curling tongs, hair dryers and other tools to create gorgeous hairstyles.
The ONLY acceptable reason for refunds Hair Matting.
All products for sale are thoroughly washed and checked for quality before they leave the factory, ensuring that the products are in their best conditions.
We guarantee that the products should be tangle free. If you encounter any issues with hair matting, please first make sure that you are using shampoos and conditioners appropriate for hair extensions (refer to the Maintenance and Care section for recommendations).
If you have been following the maintenance procedures correctly, yet is still experiencing issues with hair matting within 30 days since delivery, please contact us by email at <email@example.com> (remember to attach a photo of the defective product).
The photo will help us determine the nature and cause of the problem. We will then inform you with refund and replacement information (replacement in this case comes with free shipping). In extremely rare instances, hair matting may occur for unknown reasons. According to our statistics, the possibility of this is only 0.1%, so please do not worry about it.
REFUND AND REPLACEMENT REQUEST CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED:
*Incorrectly cut, colored, toned, bleached, permed, and over heated hair will not accepted for refund or replacement.
JadyHair only uses Remy hair for our products, so the colors from the roots to the tips are slightly different. The tips are always lighter than the roots. We will not acknowledge complaints about this.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.