The best topper is a topper doesn't exist, a topper you can't feel it and the others don't notice it.
For people don't want to dye their own gray hair frequently, and for people who have less hair volume, this is a perfect product;
For people with own hair dark colors, injected invisible knots technique is the best resolution of how to avoid black knots noticeable.
The top skin area is about 4X2", it's good for free parting. Usually wear the topper little bit back from your front hair line, clip and go.
Dark colors with standard of injected silk top now just arrived.
We have color 1B, #2, #4, #6 and ombre 4-12, and ombre 4-27. total 6colors now.
Our Clip-in topper with invisible knots, 14" all over(finished length about 16") 100% Remy human hair
Base size is 6.5x5".
There are some cheaper so-called Injected Silk Top whatsoever, actually they are injected by machine on a kind of plastic base. How to tell a topper is hi-end hand injected or a cheap machine injected? Just scratch the scalp, if it sounds like a plastic cracking or popping, it is machine injected; but the one you scratch it without sound, like scratching your own skin, it is hand injected on soft silk top.
It would be very embarrassing if you scratch the topper by chance, in front of some people in some events, wouldn't it?
Some professional trimming and styling is highly recommended to get a perfect hair style. And friendly reminder that once the hair's been cut or dyed, it cant' be returned for refund.
MAINTENANCE and CARE
1. ALWAYS try out a TEST STRAND before applying on full scale.
2. From time to time there may be slight variations in color after washing. This is normal and does not affect the quality of the product.
3. Giving your extensions a trim every 6 weeks is always advised in order to keep the ends in good condition.
4. After washing the extensions with shampoo and conditioner, while the hair is still wet, ALWAYS brush the hair to prevent matting. Remember to start brushing near the ends; then gradually move up to the middle of the extensions and brush down to the ends before brushing all the way from the roots to the ends. Following this brushing technique is very beneficial for the extensions and also minimizes the possibility of damaging to your own hair.
5. We recommend always using BASIC hydrating shampoos and conditioners for your extensions. Check the formulas to make sure that the products used DO NOT contain any protein or oil treatments, for they strip the cuticles on the hair. We recommend that you mix a little bit of conditioner with shampoo to clean the hair first. And then, apply conditioner to the extensions and wait for about 5 minutes before rinsing. It is advised to repeat the conditioning procedure three times.
6. Water quality around the world varies. In some places, the tap water you use for washing the extensions are more acidic than that of other places. Normally, less acidic, or more basic the water is better for making sure the extensions stay smooth and tangle-free.
7. For your styling convenience, heat can be safely applied to Human Hair. Don’t be shy to use tools like straighteners, curling tongs, hair dryers and other tools to create gorgeous hairstyles.
8. We don't recommend any further or extra coloring on our permanently colored hair, it will destroy the hair's original quality. We are not responsible for the coloring (dying) result both of accurate color, hair quality and life span etc.. Cosmetologists' further coloring is the service between the cosmetologist and the client, we don't take any interests nor obligations.
The ONLY acceptable reason for refunds Hair Matting.
All products for sale are thoroughly washed and checked for quality before they leave the factory, ensuring that the products are in their best conditions.
We guarantee that the products should be tangle free. If you encounter any issues with hair matting, please first make sure that you are using shampoos and conditioners appropriate for hair extensions (refer to the Maintenance and Care section for recommendations).
If you have been following the maintenance procedures correctly, yet is still experiencing issues with hair matting within 30 days since delivery, please contact us by email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> (remember to attach a photo of the defective product).
The photo will help us determine the nature and cause of the problem. We will then inform you with refund and replacement information (replacement in this case comes with free shipping). In extremely rare instances, hair matting may occur for unknown reasons. According to our statistics, the possibility of this is only 0.1%, so please do not worry about it.
REFUND AND REPLACEMENT REQUEST CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED:
*Incorrectly cut, colored, toned, bleached, permed, and over heated hair will not accepted for refund or replacement.
JadyHair only uses Remy hair for our products, so the colors from the roots to the tips are slightly different. The tips are always lighter than the roots. We will not acknowledge complaints about this.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.