The work of JadyHair’s values quality and details. All products are made from the highest quality 100% Super Remy Human Hair and are the finest human hair extensions available today.
LENGTH: 18", hair ends to 19"
COLOR: Ombre Color#1B-Teal, with root Natural Black gradient to Teal in the tip
QUANTITY: 20 pcs (50grams) per pack.
The smaller package helps you mix match and customize your order to achieve the perfect color combination and volume of hair just for you.
We recommended at least 2 packs (totally 40 pieces) for a full and natural look.
IMPORTANT!!! All photos are taken by JadyHair but please be noted that colors shown on screen can be slightly different from the actual product, due to the color settings of your computer or cellphone.
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS:
• DOUBLE DRAWN means double the volume of long hair than regular ones. With few shorter hairs mixed in, double drawn hair extensions are lusciously long and dense all the way through, not tapering and becoming thinner at the tip like regular hair extensions. More volume all the way through! Choose our double drawn hair extensions!
• The hair is injected on polyester of size 4X1CM. The tapes are made to have round corners, making sure that they do not irritate the scalp in anyways. The adhesive tapes on the polyester are water resistant, powerful, long lasting, and does not melt in hot weathers or under heat styling. During removal, this adhesive does not leave any remnants, saving you from a messy cleaning up process.
MAINTENANCE and CARE
1. ALWAYS try out a TEST STRAND before applying on full scale.
2. From time to time there may be slight variations in color after washing. This is normal and does not affect the quality of the product.
3. Every 6-10 Weeks, Your Hair Extensions Will Need to be Reapplied to Move the Bonds Closer to the Scalp and to Keep Your Hair Healthy.
4. After washing the extensions with shampoo and conditioner, while the hair is still wet, ALWAYS brush the hair to prevent matting. Remember to start brushing near the ends; then gradually move up to the middle of the extensions and brush down to the ends before brushing all the way from the roots to the ends. Following this brushing technique is very beneficial for the extensions and also minimizes the possibility of damaging to your own hair.
5. We recommend always using BASIC hydrating shampoos and conditioners for your extensions. Check the formulas to make sure that the products used DO NOT contain any protein or oil treatments, for they strip the cuticles on the hair. We recommend that you mix a little bit of conditioner with shampoo to clean the hair first. And then, apply conditioner to the extensions and wait for about 5 minutes before rinsing. It is advised to repeat the conditioning procedure three times.
6. Water quality around the world varies. In some places, the tap water you use for washing the extensions are more acidic than that of other places. Normally, less acidic, or more basic the water is better for making sure the extensions stay smooth and tangle-free.
7. For your styling convenience, heat can be safely applied to Human Hair. Don’t be shy to use tools like straighteners, curling tongs, hair dryers and other tools to create gorgeous hairstyles.
The ONLY acceptable reason for refunds Hair Matting.
All products for sale are thoroughly washed and checked for quality before the delivery, ensuring that the products are in their best conditions.
We guarantee that the products should be tangle free. If you encounter any issues with hair matting, please first make sure that you are using shampoos and conditioners appropriate for hair extensions (refer to the Maintenance and Care section for recommendations).
If you have been following the maintenance procedures correctly, yet is still experiencing issues with hair matting within 30 days since delivery, please contact us by email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> (remember to attach a photo of the defective product).
The photo will help us determine the nature and cause of the problem. We will then inform you with refund and replacement information (replacement in this case comes with free shipping). In extremely rare instances, hair matting may occur for unknown reasons. According to our statistics, the possibility of this is only 0.1%, so please do not worry about it.
REFUND AND REPLACEMENT REQUEST CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED:
*Incorrectly cut, colored, toned, bleached, permed, and overheated hair will not accepted for refund or replacement.
JadyHair only uses Remy hair for our products, so the colors from the roots to the tips are slightly different. The tips are always lighter than the roots. We will not acknowledge complaints about this.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.